Google Analytics Script

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Arrival in Indy

I got here this afternoon. It is very hot and the bus from the airport did not seem to have AC. I managed to check in and register which required a lot of walking on fiercely hot city streets. The first person I ran into was retired Bishop Barbara Harris. She told me this was going to be her last convention. I pointed out that she had said that in 2009. She said, "Well, I lie a lot". Bishop Barbara is a piece of work and thank God for her! I also ran into Rob Hirschfeld the bishop elect of New Hampshire and now rector of  Grace Amherst. Later in the restaurant we saw the present bishop Gene Robinson. Our deputation is trickling in and our own Bishop elect Doug Fischer has arrived along with Betsy, his wife who is also a priest.  don't know how much posting I will be able to do, but you can follow our deputation blog at http://westernmassmusings.blogspot.com/

No comments: