Google Analytics Script

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Letter from TP (10-years-old) to the Church at Crissey Farm

(Read by the writer at the service on November 18, 2012)

Dear Friends of the soon-to-be Grace Church,

My family has been attending St. James for three years. It means a lot to me!

I really love to know that when I enter the Sunday school room, I will be greeted with Dindy’s smiles, then stories. She brings the Bible stories to life in ways children will understand.

I also love seeing Francie in her fancy robes, her welcoming face, and hearing her soft words every Sunday.

I love that Charles gives my brother a chance to sing solos. I also like his enthusiasm with music. We will miss him very much but I know that what he has given to St. James Church will live on in the music of Grace.

It is important to realize that God is always with you. And I am reminded of that every Sunday here at church. I think we should all work together to make the world a better place where God’s love is felt by everyone. And to this, I pledge my help.

Thank you, choir, for your music; thank you, Francie, for your ministry; and thank you all for being a part of this one extended family, so to speak.

Thank you!

No comments: